Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Dear Nike....Here's Your L


Nike You gotta Chill. My whole life I always wore Nike (Well with my own money, before then it was whatever my mother could afford)Nike could never do any wrong in my eyes. Not because I only fuck with the hype, just I always had bad experiences with other brands.

Fila - I had a pair of Grant Hills when I was younger that after like a month of playing in them they just fell the fuck apart.
Reebok - I loved the Iversons but besides that I never really liked the way most Reeboks looked.
Adidas - Besides Shell toes i never found their basketball sneakers to be comfortable

So I always fucked with Nike and/or Jordan Brand. But what you guys are doing now days is RIDICULOUS...and HIDEOUS

BUT I get what you guys are doing....Slap "QS" "Limited Edition" Or "Limited Quantity" on the sneaker and you know people will buy them due to the fact that the sneaker will be worth some bread down the line.

These Foams?!?! SMH IDK what yall are on. Thank God I never really been much of a Foam person (Besides The Royals, Eggplants, Pearls and Pewters). Ya'll are doing too much....please stop....seriously STOP!

Really Niggas wanna walk around with a Weather Map on their feet?  Them "Thermal Red" Joints look like used Tampons.  The Meteor Shower ones is an OK Idea I guess just Bad Delivery and the Safaris.....THE SAFARIS MY NIGGA......CHILL

And Jordan Brand Here is your L for these





















You guys are just bored up there huh. Really??? I mean WTF is this?!?! I Need Answers!















Chill Jordan Brand yall wylin the fuck out!

No comments:

Post a Comment