Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Control!



Man I get on twitter Last night and all i see in my TL is Big Sean's new shit "Control" (Produced by NO I.D) about how Kendrick Lamar Killed the song....So I had to go and listen and man............






















Although he had a PHENOMENAL verse of course those are the stand out bars. Niggas had Jokes too LMAO!


Ya'll have no chill...you didn't have to do Drake like that LMAO  





















Then Lupe had to make a comment and then people just went off LMAO





















Regardless besides all the Hype the song itself is amazing, I really think they should have put Jay Electronica on the second verse and have Kendrick just finish the song but people were so busy breakin down KDots verse that no one was paying attention to Jay Elec but he was SAYING SOME SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment